Hee, hee...with my vacation from work this last week I was actually able to get my Designed2Delight Saturday challenge sample done for the challenge day (and not just because I was hosting it!). So here it is...
Christmas in July with no red or green (except in the image)"...I really tried to do no red or green in the image too...but just couldn't color the palm trees anything but GREEN! Oh well! Even though I used these same palm trees on last week's card too, I love tropical Christmas cards and I think this one might become my Christmas card this year...which I'd better do now because after not getting any sent out for the last two years (except those that my mom let me sign to family and family friends), I think some family might be getting a bit disappointed in me! :) So what do you think?! Will this one work?!? It's a pretty easy tent card, with lots of Copic coloring, and a wee bit of sparkle on the stocking...not anything that should make it hard to mail, right?!
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - tags
2. Bearly Mine Challenges - tag your it
3. Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Christmas in July
4. Challenge up your life - tent card
5. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - dry embossing: the brown layer is embossed with a swirl pattern
6. Creative Inspirations Challenge - xmas in July
7. Delightful challenges - Christmas in July
8. Eat Sleep Stamp - sketch: well, it's very loosely based on the sketch!
9. fun with shapes and more - Christmas in July: my something punch/cut are the dies cuts used for the image and the aperture
10. Jingle belles - oh HOLE-y night
11. OLLCB - tag it!
12. Paper Pretties - embossing
13. Simply Create - Christmas
14. The Crafty Pad - Christmas in July
15. The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to play along in our Christmas in July challenge at D2D!