Think I got this one...just thought...is it okay to have one panel?!? Oh well, this is also for my personal challenge of making a Christmas card a week (missed last week, so need to make two in one of the coming weeks!). Deets:
- Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Images: Studio G Clear $1 stamps
- Ink: Palette Noir
- Other: basic silver wrapping cord, rhinestone stars
Below is my card for the Day 208 - Challenge Combo, (I'll list all of them below), as well as for the There's Magic in the Air - Magical Monday - ribbon and bow.
- Day 3: Tuesday's Trio (button/flower/ribbon or button/bow/ribbon) - think I got both of these with flowers on the front and one on inside, the ribbon for the bow, the bow, and the button on the inside
- Day 14: DIY (flower embellishment made out of paper) - I may have not quite met this one as I used punched flowers on the front and on the inside)
- Day 27: Touchy Feely Friday (3 methods of texture) - the flap is embossed with a cuttlebug folder, the frame is popped up and the flowers and brads are attached
- Day 31: I'm Rounding the Corner (rounded corners/edges) - corners of card and flap are rounded
- Day 35: Ad Inspired - click on link to see the ad...I was inspired by the flowers on the bedspread
- Day 76: Four Corners (embellishments in four corners only) - Did this on the front -- I didn't count the eyelets or picture turn as embellishments as they are functional - the eyelets bind the flap to the frame and the turn is a closure
- Day 100: Manic Monday (use red, orange, yellow, green, blue (no pastels)) - think I got this one with the patterned paper on front, the solid colors used throughout
- Day 102: Combo Challenge (at least one challenge from March, April, and May) - see above I have at least one challenge from each of these months
- Day 105: Sing-along Saturday - Rainbow Connection (be inspired by this song) - Rainbow paper!
- Day 118: I've Been Framed (use a frame on card) - yellow frame for the window
- Day 124: DIY: Computer Generated (something generated from computer on card) - the image on the inside is a digital image from There's Magic in the Air and the quotation was printed from the computer
- Day 125: It's a Snap (some kind of closure on/for card) - the picture turn on the frame hold the flap closed
- Day 130: That Tickles Me (humorous card) - I thought the quote from George Carlin was funny...
- Day 135: On the Outside Looking In (window on card) - used an transpency to make the window
- Day 137: I'm in a Bind (bind 2 pieces together) - flap is bound to the frame with eyelets
- Day 138: She said, and I Quote (use a quotation on card) - Quote on the back of the flap is from George Carlin
- Day 152: Peek-a-Boo to You (have a fun flap on card) - blue piece is the flap and hides both the quote and a peek at the inside image!
- Day 155: Super Sketchy Sunday - click to see the layout...got pretty close to the true layout
- Paper: Whisper White, some random rainbow patterned paper, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Real Red, acrylic transparency
- Image: Eldon the Caterpillar is from There's Magic in the Air (see link above) - colored with prisma colored pencils and OMS
- Ink: NONE!
- Other: rhinestones for tips of antenna, red grosgrain ribbon, yellow stickles, white brads, flower punches, Nesties to cut out out frame and window, corner rounder, circle punch, small white button, picture turn, green eyelets
- Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, tropical patterned paper (sorry don't know where this is from)
- Image: Changito the Monkey and Changito Dos (Stampendous) - colored with prismamarker; the leaves were stamped and embossed with clear EP
- Ink: Palette Noir, Versacolor Fresh Green, Lime, Sand Beige, Pinecone - Lime was used for the background sponging, Sand Beige and Pinecone used for the ground and edge of tag
- Other: hemp twine, eyelet
Day 210 - Try a Technique (sanding) - hard to tell but the edges of the leaf and the sentiment panel were sanded...wish I'd had some of the core'dinations CS! I tried to ink the sanding so it showed up a bit more...still not real obvious
- Paper: River rock, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- Image: With Gratitude (SU!)
- Ink: River Rock
- Other: Making Memories brads