Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Blue...

Day 185 - Feeling Blue
This is my submission for Day 185 at 365 cards. Deets: Papers = Taken with Teal, Draft, Night of Navy, Whisper White. Stamps = Flourishes Seaside Life and Beach Life, and Stampendous Flourish. Embellies: generic lt blue satin ribbon & copper brads. For the circle scene: stamped and embossed image, versamarked/embossed the clouds, sponged the lt yellow ink, brayered lt blue and indigo inks, for the water brayered lt and dk turquoise inks, cut out with nesties. I wanted it to look like a sunrise, but not sure I quite got there, especially when looking at the pic of the card (gotta get better at taking photos of my creations!) Corner is a cuttlebug die. Think that about covers it. Oh yeah, used the layout from this week at Mojo (MOJO102).

2 comments:

SAM said...

I'm blue without you would be a nice name for this card! LOL!!! You did better at this sketch than I did with my Miss Piggy card. Love all your shades of blues and the sentiment too. Great work again!

Love, SAM aka MOM

Carolyn V said...

Gorgeous Kim. Love the teal colour - and the fantastic flourish!