I wish I'd made the card a bit smaller...too much blank space for my taste but oh well :) So the deets:
- paper: certainly celery, pink pirouette, whisper white, DCWV Nursery paper stack (for the background rectangle and the paper pieced elements of the image)
- corner dies are cuttlebug and the rhinestones are from Mike's $1 bin.
- used a white gel pen to color in the large dots and stickled the water
- The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado
- Image was colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol, hard to tell in the pic but I color the sunglasses with a silver gel pen; and it and the mat were cut out with nesties