Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fringe Skating Snowman


Trying to stay ahead of the game this week so getting this challenge done ASAP. I've got Stamping workshop on Wednesday night and gotta have my cards done by Tuesday pm in order to get them all done this month. Anyway, I guess blue, black and white are going to be my Christmas card colors this year...second card with that scheme. This one is Baja Breeze tho! :) Snowflake panel was stamped in versamark and embossed with glittery EP (doesn't show up well in the photo). The "fringe" is some feathery ribbon that I've had for years...trimmed it a bit to fit the card. Thought it kinda looked like icicles. The image is a Studio G stamp and the sentiment is from a Studio G clear set. Colored with prismamarkers with Icicle stickles on the ice. Think that about covers it. Oh yeah, layout is from Get Sketchy (GS#7). TFL and aloha!

10 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Super card and love the fringe icicles. Cute stamp.

NikkiM said...

Just beauuuutiful!

~amy~ said...

multi-tasking at its best...365 Cards AND Get Sketchy :)

I love this....soooooo sweet....I'm a huge fan of Baja Breeze, I hoard it...that snowman is super adorable!!!

STAMPING SAM said...

Ya know what I like about your card making? (Besides the fact you're my DD?) They are always so neat and well put together. Your matting is awesome and the color combos are beautiful! Have a great day, I'm sure it will be busy for both of us - Mondays always are! Love, SAM, aka MOM

TesaB said...

Great card! The design is fantastic and I love the title! LOL!

Evelin said...

it's so cute! Love the snowman! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute. Love the fringe. Aren't those Studio G stamps so cute?! I have a huge stack of the Christmas ones from last year that I've not opened yet. I hope they can inspire me to make my Christmas cards soon! I think I have....ummmmm 2 cards so far. Not a very good start!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job and I love the fringe that you used very pretty!!!

papertrails leaver said...

I need that snowman image! How cute!

Dora said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!
thnx for playing!