Before I get to today's post, I wanted to remind/let you know that I have a blog candy drawing open until Tuesday night (March 23rd). See the bottom of this post to find out what you need to do to enter.
Well, here's my almost weekly "Just for Fun" card! I was inspired by so many Spring/Easter challenges to make this one! I'm also in a punch art phase as this has only real stamping on the inside for the sentiment and "digital" stamping for the sentiment on the front...the rest is punches and dies! Here's the inside:
So here are the challenges for this one (and some of the deets):
1. "Just Us Girls" Challenge - Color inspiration (light blue, light green, yellow, and light brown): I used sky blue, wild wasabi, so saffron, and kraft, plus a little bit of pink pirouette and chocolate chip!
2. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter Inspired creations
3. ABC challenge - Quotation: I found the Easter quote on-line
4. allsorts challenge blog - "Spring is in the Air": nothing says Spring to me than pastel colors and those "eggs" and little pink flowers!
5. By The Cute And Girly - "Spring is in the Air": ditto above
6. CardPatterns - sketch
7. CCEE Stampers - Inspiration photo: check out the link for the photo...those truffles that look like robin eggs absolutely inspired me, along with the nest! Whatcha think, did I capture it?
8. Challenge up your Life - flower compliment
9. Crafty Creations Challenges - Spots & Dots: this is found in the DSP that I used (Delicate Dots from SU!)
10. Creative Card Crew - Going Dotty: ditto above
11. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - "Pack a Punch" (You must use at least 2 different punches, no nesties or dies) Okay, I'm not sure what the branch/coral looking punch is called but it is one of MS's (found at Wally World), I used the Flowers Three punch, and cut up the 5 petal flower for the leaves (both from SU!). That's three, but I did use a small nestie oval to make the eggs, to cut out the sentiment on the front, and the circle bases for the "nests"
12. Fab ‘n’ Funky - "to use something NEW": The MS branchy punch was new as is that fab MS ribbon!
13. Frosted Designs - use a flower on your layout, card or project
14. Hand Full of Stamps - Grab all of those old stamps or supplies and create something: my something "old" is my sewing maching (have had it for years and just getting around to using it more regularly!)
15. Jacksonbelle embellishments - Show us your NEW STUFF!!!: see above
16. KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog - use both Flowers and Stitching (either real or faux): got both
17. Our Creative Corner - *Spring/Easter*: see above
18. pile it on - Pastels: see above
19. Rosie D’s - Think Spring: see above
20. Saturday Challenge - SPRING HAS SPRUNG: see above
21. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - use tearing: I distressed/tore the edges of the DSP
22. Stamp Something - "Distressed Somethings"": in addition to the above, I also crumpled up the little layered flowers a bit to give them a distressed look (hard to see in the pic, I think)
23. Stampin' for the Weekend - Easter creations: see above
24. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - 'Spring is in the Air': see above
25. The Pink Elephant - Spring...Anything Spring: see above
26. Totally Gorjuss - ribbon: LOVE this moire ribbon from MS
27. Your Next Stamp - "distressing": see above
Stamperdog on SCS. I modified/simplified mine a bit.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back Monday when I'll have a new creation for Magical Mondays at TMITA/PCC!