There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes! This week I got to set the challenge using this adorable image, Bunny Cupcake, by Nina! I want to see "non-traditional" cards with this image on them. What does that mean? Any type of card but a regular side or top fold. Splitcoast Stampers is a great resource for a mutlitude of cards like this and that is where I found the toot for the Spring Card I made. Here's the link for it. If you don't mind a little bit of folding, it's SUPER easy!!! Other deets...I added some circle flowers on the bottom using scraps from the card base...just realized that the top layer really looks like a fried egg with that yellow brad! :) The bunny is colored with Prismamarkers and added a bit of sparkley glue to the top to bling it up a bit. The sentiment was stamped using my JustRite stamper (tilt your head a bit and it'll be centered!) :)
Here's the other challenges this one will go to:
1. C.R.A.F.T - "Citrus" colour challenge: got lime, orange, red and pink grapefruit!
2. Crafty Creations Challenges - Make your own flowers
3. One stop Craft challenge - Spots and Dots
4. Paper Sundaes - Create a multifold Easter or Spring card
5. Susie's Sassy Designs from Die Cut Dreams - Easter
6. Totally Gorjuss - Something Sweet
Mahalo for coming by this week and can't wait to see what you come up for this challenge!