Welcome to another edition of Magical Monday at There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes! Thank you to those of you who played along with us last week and I can't wait to see what you come up with using this week's image. Just a wee bit of Irish luck for you lassies and laddies! You can pick up this week's free image (Pot of Gold) at TMITA and make your own creation following Danielle's challenge of Green and Gold (other than on the image) plus a bonus to use metal. Well, I had super fun with this one! I used gold metallic paper which gives it a little bling, plus with the gold stickles and metal stick on snaps/brads, this one is just shining all over the place (I think my leprechaun belongs in Vegas with that gold stickled shirt!)! Used my Prismacolor Markers to color the image and added glassy accent to the rainbow.
Here's a side view:
Since I was creating this a little later than usual I was also able to play along with some other challenges and here they are:
1. "Just Us Girls" Challenge - sketch
2. Cooking it up with Katie - Paper Tole technique (see picture above) + favorite challenge (well, TMITA fits this one!)
3. Crazy 4 Challenges - Paper Piercing: Kinda hard to see this, but I pierced the shape of a small flourish stamp I had underneath the sentiment
4. Cupcake Craft Challenges - Round and Round (use circles): got the image in circles and all those faux brads going doing the left side :)
5. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 102 - Lucky Green!
6. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - No Flowers allowed
7. digital tuesday challenge - use scallops and a digi: got scallops down the right side of the front plus on the inside panel
8. lili of the valley - Easel Card
9. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Green for St. Patty's Day!
10. SophistiCat Challenge Blog - Flourishes and Bling: got one little flourish on the front and I thought the metallic paper, stickles, and shiny brads were "bling-y" :)
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come with for this week's challenge. And just a little motivation to play along, here's the prize available this week: