Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday at 365 Cards!! This week Pam is challenging us with a slightly different card recipe every day (sounds like she cooks like my mom, the recipe is a bit different every time! hehe, love ya, mom!!). Here's the recipe for today:
2 3x3 patterned papers
1 stamped image
This was a bit of a challenge for me as I kept wanting to add things (like ribbon) but other than the embossing on the card base I stayed pretty true to the recipe. I even almost fooled Pam into thinking I broke the rules and only used two rhinestones, but no...I was a good girl and got all three on there...can you find them all?
Here's a few other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. C.R.A.F.T - Hot & Spicy color inspiration
2. City Crafter Challenge - Yum (food inspired)
3. Colour Create Challenge Blog - hot pink, warm orange, and saffron
4. Crafty Ann - Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer
5. The Pink Elephant - Something Yummy
Can't wait to see what you come up with!