1. "Just Us Girls" Challenge - hot pink, teal, lime green: this color combo was inspired by the DeLovely paper form Cosmo Cricket...unfortunately I don't have any of that paper, so I got as close as I could. The colors specifically are SU! Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Taken with Teal.
2. A Crafty Little Place - blue, pink, green: I think this color challenge was based on the same paper as above! Great minds think alike this week :)
3. C.R.A.F.T - photo inspiration: The colors in this photo are similar to above but I was also inspired by the round shapes so went for that around the image (which was accomplished by using the inverted scallop nestie with a regular scallop nestie...love it!...my mom thought it looked like pop-beads which I totally agree with!)
4. Charisma Cardz Challenges! - die cuts: got several on here for the image and it's matting
5. Cooking it up with Katie - tie some string/twine, add some water, and finish with a punch: think they're all obvious...the punch was the use for the tag and the photo corners
6. Create4Fun - birthday card
7. Delightful Inspiration by Designed 2 Delight digi stamps - project with this image
8. Double Delight Challenge - ribbon, twine or sting + D2D image: got that and used the optional sketch too!
9. For Fun Challenges - 1 ribbon, 2 designed papers, 3 embellies: for the last requirement I'm counting the embellies by groups...photo corners, flower brads, and tag
10. If the Shoe Fits… - metal - those flower brads are metal
11. Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
12. Paper Playtime - zoo: my little monkey image is taking a break in the swimming pool at the zoo! :)
13. Paper Romance - metal embellishment: see above
14. pile it on - get into shapes (5 cut out shapes): they are=circle, inverted scallop circle scallop circle, photo corners, and squares
15. Res-Q Challenge - "indulge in some "you time" and show what your therapy is!!": my therapy is coloring images which I had so much fun doing on this one!
16. Stamp Something - use something digi: the image is and I printed the sentiment out from the computer too
17. Stampin’ B’s Design Team - die cut, circle, and flower: got several of each on here!
18. Totally Paper Crafts - summer fun
19. Tuesday Taggers - sea, water, or boats
20. Your Next Stamp - bold, bright, summery colors
Here's the inside of this one...
Here's my second creation to share...don't often use PP as the focus on a card but here I did along with the sentiment.
Here's the challenge inspirations for this one:
1. Color Throwdown - soft sky, chocolate chip, kraft, and certainly celery: Although this PP had a bit more reddish color on it than I wanted, it had all the others so I thought it'd work...plus I wanted those birds!
2. Colour Create Challenge Blog - ivory, duck egg blue and one other color from the inspiration picture: well, I thought this picture matched the color challenge above so well, I through it in too! Got a few more colors than just +1 though...oh well!
3. Craft Your Days Away - with wing: my little birdies have wings!
4. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - "Anything, I say anything goes!"
6. Everything but the kitchen sink - sketch: I embellished it a bit but I think you can still see the sketch!
7. Fab ‘n’ Funky - flower power
8. Pear Tree Designs - use the words "best wishes"
9. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - kraft: there's a little bit on there...the buttons are, several of the flowers are matted with kraft as is the main image.
10. Twisted sketches - sketch...but just realized I forgot the twist of "staples"...hum...just imagine them there on the inside (picture below)!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have an awesome Sunday and even better week!