Monday, August 16, 2010
1. 2 Sketches 4 You - sketch
2. Crafty Cardmakers - birthday card (see inside below which meets this challenge!)
3. Double Dutch - create your own patterned paper: the white dot paper is white craft ink stamped and embossed on black cs
4. Easy Craft Projects - girly theme
5. Etsy inspired challenge - lover dovers apron -inspiration (will link the specific apron tomorrow)
6. Fab ‘n’ Funky - pink is my absolute favorite color (it just makes me happy!) and I love the pink/white/black combo too
7. If the Shoe Fits… - using die-cuts: my image is die cut and matted with a die cut
8. Order of the Opus Gluei - you've go to move it, move it (use what's already in your stash): all materials were things that I had
9. Paper Romance - pink and bling
10. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - pretty in pink
11. Simple Doodles - come on let's celebrate
12. The Pink Elephant - ribbon and sparkles
13. Totally Stampalicious - pink, black and white: okay had to use a little green and brown, but those cherries really are a dark pink!
14. ….wee Memories… - buttons, brads, and/or bling: got one of them on this one!
15. Your Next Stamp - birthdays
Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Kim Mc at 9:49 PM