Welcome to the Paper Cupcakes Tea Party Sketch Blog Hop!! If you got to me from Patti P's blog you're on the right track. If not, go to the TMITA/PCC blog to get started. I got to use the super cute "Lily's Morning Tea" image which you can find in the Paper Cupcakes store. Your next stop on the hop is Carol and I know you want to see what she came up with...but before you go remember to leave me a comment (if you need any deets on my cards, just ask) and I do have a bit of candy in honor of Nina's store "Paper Cupcakes"...
If you would like a chance to win this yummy cupcake candy...please leave a link with the inlinkz (aka "blue froggy") below. I'll pick a winner on 8/19/10.
Also if you'd like a chance to win even more stuff, be sure to check out my blogiversary scavenger hunt here!
Lastly I was also inspired by some other challenges for this card so here they are:
1. A Crafty Little Place - at least one tag
2. By The Cute And Girly - Animal antics
3. Clearly Delightful - Tag, you're it.
4. Crafty Creations Challenges - winged things: got a couple dragonflies on this one
5. Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - inspiration photo: well, I was inspired by the photo initially, but ended up with a bit more blue than probably is acceptable...
6. Curtain Call Color Challenge - pear pizazz, peach parfait, early espresso: well, ditto above, and since I didn't have the new in-colors I used other close colors
7. Incy Wincy Designs - a bugs life: some sort of bug/insect anywhere on the creation
8. Other Lovlies - acetate: hard to see but I used an embossed acetate on the bottom half of the front...was trying to mimic water
9. Our Creative Corner - embossing: got the top of the card front and the acetate embossed
10. The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - acetate
Now get your hoppin' on!!