Well, I started this one in July but got it finished in August, so this is my Christmas in July/August card! :) Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog - N for Nature: well, got have "nature" to have a snowman! :)
2. Bee Crafty - All about the image: kinda hard to tell in the picture, but I layered/popped up some elements of the image (i.e., the heart, scarf, holly, carrot)
3. Creatalicious Challenges - show some 3D: see above
4. Cupcake Craft Challenges - pastel Christmas: love this color combo (did that pink/blue again!)
5. Dare you to digi stamp - sketch
7. Delightful Sketches & Challenges - the great outdoors using 2 DPs and 3 embellishments: kinda like #1! my 3 embellies are the rhinestones, ribbons, and snowflakes "buttons"
8. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - punch or cut me: the snowflakes were cut with a die as was the image and senti panels
9. Double Delight Challenge - handmade embellishments: I cut the snowflakes out of glitter paper and then punched holes to make them look like buttons! Oh yeah, I also colored the popcorn trim with a copic marker to get it to match! :)
10. Everything but the kitchen sink - buttons: see above
11. Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge blog - anything 3D: see above
12. Kah-Wink-E-Dink Digi Stamps - anything goes as long as it's cool: can't get much "cooler" than a snowman!
13. Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
14. One stop Craft challenge - patterns: got lots on this one!
15. Other Lovlies - weather: hehe, got have "weather" to get a snowman!
16. Our Creative Corner - all about Christmas
17. PaperPlay Challenges - anything goes
18. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - 1 ribbon, 2 DPs, 3 embellishments
19. Scrap Creations – Going Grey Challenge - Christmas in July + BG paper: that's Eskimo Kisses paper
20. Simple Doodles - get out of the box: my snowman is "out of the box" so to speak!
21. Stamp Something - Christmas in July
22. Totally Paper Crafts - Going the movies: Jack Frost was my movie inspiration!
23. Tuesday Taggers - Christmas in July
24. Bah! Humbug! - paper tearing: I even did some on the inside (see below)
That's it for now...gotta go grocery shopping so I have food to eat this week! See ya later!