365 Cards!! Pam's hitting the "special coffee" again which means I got a fun color challenge! So what can you do with shades of yellow, brown, and grey?!? Luckily I had this super cute Robyn's Fetish stamp "Over da wall puppy" to work with so my challenge wasn't too challenging! Can you see where I cheated just a bit?!? I'm having so much fun getting practice with my new copic markers...although gotta admit I'm keeping my grey Prismacolor markers until they run out...got a pretty good selection of those. I also love that you can color other things with these markers...the flowers were a brighter yellow so I took my yellow copic and colored them to match a bit better! Anyway, I played with some other new stuff too like the fabulous "square lattice" embossing folder from SU! and that chocolate chip striped ribbon (actually I think this retired but it's new to me!). Thanks to my SU! demonstrators (mom and Momi) for ordering this stuff for me! Mom also gifted me those fun corduroy buttons and they worked perfectly on this card! So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this card:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Fall colors (red, yellow, brown, orange, green - at least 2)
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - P for punches: used that super duper cute paw prints border punch!!
3. Anything Goes Challenge - three layers: think I got a few more than this but hopefully more is better!
4. Bee Crafty - ribbons and bow + a digi image
5. Dare you to digi stamp - blooms and charms
6. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - flowers
7. Everybody-Art-Challenge - in the garden
8. One Stitch at a Time - pack a punch
9. Speedy the Cat’s Friends at Mark’s Finest Papers - think flowers
10. The Sweet Stop - sketch
Well, that's it for this week's challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!