funny formula" that's pretty easy...make one item on your card have all of the following: flower, pink, glitter, stamp...so basically a pink, glittered stamped flower! :) You can do that!! I popped mine up and used pink stickles for my glitter and pink! Of course, I went with a pink and green color scheme which is one of my favorite (have you figured out what my FAVORITE color is yet?!?). I did a fun side stair step card following this toot. Super easy!!
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this card:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Distressed card: may be kinda hard to tell but I distressed the image, sentiment, and green panels
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - O for Ovals
3. Anything Goes Challenge - folds
4. BasicGrey Challenges - pearls + Basic Grey item: my pearls are Basic Grey!
5. CardPatterns - sketch: well, it's very loosely based on the sketch...creative interpretation, right?!?
6. Craft Your Days Away - favourite things: well, here's the answer to my color question...PINK!!
7. Craftalicious Challenges - make your own flowers: I used a nestie dies to cut the flowers out of felt and added the glittered brads for centers...also sponged on some pink ink
8. Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
9. Delightful Sketches & Challenges - distressing
10. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - fabric: I'm counting felt as my fabric
11. Drunken Stampers - masking: I used the oval nestie to mask the edge of the image panel while sponging in the pink ink
12. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: anything goes
13. Raise the Bar - Pearly Whites
14. Rosie D’s - more than one fold
15. Speedy the Cat’s Friends at Mark’s Finest Papers - make your own embellies
16. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Pretty in Pink
17. The Pixie Cottage - sketch and/or fancy fold: I did the second
That's it for now...can't wait to see what you come up with using this funny formula!
BTW, if you haven't already checked it out, I have a blogiversary scavenger hunt going on...check it out here. Come play along!