Happy Saturday Everyone...well, it's probably Sunday where most of you are, but I've got a few more hours of my Saturday left. I barely survived this week, but got done with all of the reports I needed to do for work and just have three more days of school!!! YEAH!! Well, actually I work through the summer but the demands are much less, so I look forward to whatever I can get! ;) I'm soooooo looking forward to having more time to create cards and other paper projects...I've really missed being able to focus more on that. Here's my creation for this Saturday. I again got the free image from Designed 2 Delight Digi Shop for the Delightful Inspiration Challenge. I'm loving playing along with this challenge and the images have been so adorable!! Hopefully I can keep this up for another couple of months at least.
Here's the inside (love using those scraps of patterned paper right up!)
Here's the other challenges for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Going Buggy (use a bug/bee)
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - Dragonflies: I hope it's okay that only have one "fly" on here! :)
3. Charisma Cardz Challenges - 3D (have a bit that sticks out): well I hope having my image panel on pop-dots counts...
4. Colour Create Challenge Blog - Soft Green and Light Aqua
5. Crafty Creations Challenges - Encouragement/Celebration
7. Delightful Inspiration - see above
8. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - Sparkle, glitter, glitz!: kinda hard to tell but I colored the wings with a starburst gelly pen and the sparkle/glitz comes from those rhinestones on each side (again kinda hard to see in the pic)
9. Inky Impressions - Flowers, water coloring, sparkle
10. Jacksonbelle embellishments - sketch
11. One stop Craft challenge - birthstones: I thought the Rich Razzleberry ink I used to color the dragonfly's body looked like my birthstone - amethyst...and it's a fun pop of color on this card :)
12. Sew Many Challenges - anything goes
13. Some Odd Girl - combine at least 3 different patterned papers, all from different manufacturers: My papers are from Basic Grey (Kioshi), Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg), and Making Memories (Poolside & Greenhouse)
14. The Crazy Challenge - Something New (new stash): those rhinestones are new as is the Cosmo Cricket paper
15. The Diva Stamper - inspiration photo
16. The Pink Elephant - sketch
17. Totally Gorjuss - Bling it on!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!