Aloha and as promised here's the card that was drying last night...and I added some to it, too! The challenges for this one include:
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog - E for Eyelets: I've had these big eyelets for several years but rarely use them...don't know why!
2. CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge - A touch of green: not sure if this is technically a CAS card, but it was pretty quick to put together!
4. Diva Coffee Break Designs - real red, whisper white, brilliant blue: I used a different shad of blue and touches of yellow and green, but it wouldn't have looked right otherwise :)
5. No Time to Stamp - use the colors in your country's flag: mine is the USA (red, white and blue): ditto above
6. Res-Q Challenge - red, white and blue birthday card: see below for pic of the inside which gets the b-day part :)
7. Scrap Creations – Going Grey Challenge - sketch + Basic Grey paper (that's Cupcake paper)
8. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - red, white and blue
Here's a picture of the inside: