As usual, here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. allsorts challenge blog - Animal creations
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - A is for Animals
3. By The Cute And Girly - Celebrations
4. C.R.A.F.T - any shape except rectangle/square
5. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG - birthday theme and using something that is "old and forgotten" from your stash: well, I've had the image for awhile and I've had that "you're the best" metal piece for awhile
6. Daring Cardmakers - Easel does it in any shape other than square: although I can't submit to this one because there's a limit on other challenges...I was inspired by the challenge!
7. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - birthday card with some sort of "sweet treat" on it
8. Jacksonbelle embellishments - Get Krafty (use kraft cs as the card base)
9. KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog - Inside-Out (decorate on the inside and outside of card)
10. Meljen’s Designs - shaped card
11. PaperPlay Challenges - pretty pastels
12. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Shapes
13. Quixotic Challenges - How Distressing: I ink distressed all the edges of my cs
14. Res-Q Challenge - unique folding: I think the easel card qualifies for this...
15. Rosie D’s - So Yummy (cupcakes/fruit/chocolate)
16. Saturday Challenge - friendship
17. Simple Doodles - not a spring chick anymore: see #5
18. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - easel card
19. Stamp with fun - Friends: my mouse is friends with the cupcake and the card is for a friend!
20. The Corrosive Challenge Blog - birthday
21. The Crafty Pad - ribbons
22. The Shabby Tea Room - Glitter!
Well, that's it for this Monday! Be sure to stop back by on Wednesday to see what "w"onderful challenge I got for 365 Cards!