Aloha! Summer's finally here and I'm so thrilled I get to make more cards and crafts! Can I say that work is so over-rated?!?! :) Unfortunately I haven't figured out another way to pay the mortgage, so gotta keep the job...for now! Here's one of my fun cards from today...I have most of another done but the stickles need to dry (and like my mom, I've already put a finger in the wet stickles!) before I take a picture and finish the inside. I'll post that one tomorrow. Couple of special challenges for this one.
First, Joanne at "...just a little something..." is having "just a little challenge" and celebrating a half-million hits to her blog! Wow, can't imagine that! So she gave a sketch to follow and a list of items from which to pick three to include on your creation. I picked text printed papers (thanks, mom, for your help in finding this!), gingham (just a little in the pink gingham ribbon...kinda hard to tell), and bling (thanks, Amy for this little something! LOVE IT!!).
The other special challenge for this one is by Sassy Studio Designs, which is celebrating their first anniversary with a challenge relay. The first image (Sassy Cassy) is provided and then you get the second one if you finish a project with her by 9am PST Sunday (5/30). I've been watching this blog for awhile but haven't had the time to play along so I'm so happy I get to this weekend!
1. allsorts challenge blog - black, white, and 1 other color
2. Crafty Cardmakers - inside out (finish the inside of the card): see below
3. Cupcake Craft Challenges - black, grey + one color
4. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - anything goes
5. Jacksonbelle embellishments - 1 neutral color, 1 color other than black, and black
6. Magical Crafts Fortnightly - black, white + 1 more color
7. pile it on - out of the box: I'm counting that my image is coming out of the oval shape for this :)
8. Stamp Something - some designer paper, a ribbon, a bow, and a tag
9. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Pimp your card
10. The Crazy Challenge - It's a Girl Thing