toot at SCS. So here's the challenges for this one:Been awhile since I made a card that wasn't for DT commitments, but had time today to do so!! YEAH! So as usual I looked through a bunch of challenges, not sure how many will fit as I got into it and forgot somethings I was thinking of doing! I got this super cute stamp from a drawing I won at La-La Land Crafts and I finally got around to inking her up. I realized it's been while since I used regular stamps!! Been in a digi-mode lately. Anyway, also got to use that fabulous Basic Gray Kioshi paper, yummy! I made the mulberry tissue paper flowers at the top using my blossom nestie. Oh yeah, I used the the crimped envelope pocket card
4. Cute Card Thursday - Make Your Own: made those flowers :)
5. Delightful Sketches & Challenges - Pull out your punches
6. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - make your own flowers
7. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - Anything goes + Springtime
8. Everything but the kitchen sink - envelope
9. La-La Land Crafts Blog - Altered embellishments: I made the brads sparkley by adding stickles
10. Mojo Monday - The Blog - sketch: well, when I started making this I was using the sketch, kinda got away from it though...
11. No Time to Stamp - April Showers bring May Flowers (use 3-D flowers)
Okay, think that's about it for tonight. Gotta get some of my "real" work done tomorrow but I'll be back on Monday with my TMITA/PCC card and on Wednesday for a "w"onderful 365 Cards challenge!
Oh wait, when I went to take the pictures of my creation, Malie jumped up on the futon and wanted her picture taken too! So here she is (Please ignore her messy fur, it's been a bit since she was brushed!) ;)