I used some scraps to finish inside.
So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Crafty Little Place - anything goes
2. Cooking it up with Katie - make it for a boy (boyish), checks/gingham/plaid, touch of brown
3. Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a punch: I didn't not use any dies or punches on this one!
4. Eat, Sleep, Stamp - sketch: I moved things around a bit but the sketch was my inspiration!
5. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Back to school
6. Incy Wincy Designs - Back to School
7. Let’s Ink it Up - ANYTHING GOES with a twist - use the colour yellow somewhere on your project + use a rubber/clear stamp on your project as the focal point
8. Mamidoodles - creative with card shape
9. Paper Cutz Challenge - some type of metal
10. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Just the one: I've got just one round metal brad on there!
11. S2G challenges - back to school with twist of alphabets/letters
12. Simple Doodles - school time
13. Stamp Something - back to school
14. The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - celebrations
15. The Shabby Tea Room - Something old, something new: I've had those star brads forEVER and the stamp is new!
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see how you get "shaped up!"